Barramundi with Peppers and Herbs
• 1 Ideal Fish Barramundi Fillet
• 1 Orange Bell Pepper
• 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
• 5 Crimini Mushrooms
• Fresh Oregano
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Add the oil to the pan and while still cold, add the herbs to infuse the flavor. When hot, add the barramundi filet and cook on both sides.
- Add hot oil to a separate pan and sautée sliced mushrooms and peppers. When they are almost ready, add them to the pan with the barramundi filet.
- When the barramundi filet is fully cooked, remove the pan from the fire and add the butter.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook! Tag us @ideal_fish.