Barramundi with Zucchini & Chipotle Aioli
• 1 Ideal Fish Barramundi Fillet
• 1 Lemon
• 1 Yellow Zucchini
• 1 Gren Zucchini
• 2 Garlic Cloves
• 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
• 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
• ½ Tbsp Chipotle Adobo
• Coriander Bunch
• Micro Coriander Bunch
• Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- Mince or blend the garlic with olive oil and lemon juice. Then, marinate the barramundi with it.
- Cut the zucchini into uneven pieces.
- Saute the zucchini until golden and tender with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Cook the barramundi in a non-stick pan and finish in a slow cook oven.
- Mix the mayonnaise with chipotle adobo and a bit of lemon juice.
- Garnish with micro coriander.
If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook! Tag us @ideal_fish.