Branzino with Pesto
• 1 Ideal Fish Branzino Filet
• Olive Oil
• Parmesan Cheese
• Pine Nuts
• Salt, To Taste
- Cook the branzino in a non-stick pan with olive oil.
- Put the basil on a chopping block—drizzle olive oil and salt over it.
- Add the pine nuts and chop or blend everything together. Add the Parmesan cheese to finish the pesto.
- Drizzle lemon and lime juice over the fish.
- Serve and garnish with the remaining pine nuts.
Note: You can also toast pine nuts in a pan without any oil or butter. Move them in a constant slow motion.
If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook! Tag us @ideal_fish.