Grilled Salmon Salad
• 1 Ideal Fish Salmon Filet
• 2 oz Almonds
• 1 Tbsp Balsamic Glaze
• 1 oz Black Sesame Seeds
• 1 Tbsp Zesty Citrus Seafood Rub
• 2 oz Arugula
• 2 oz Baby spinach
- Season the salmon with Citrus Seafood Rub.
- Cover with olive oil and grill the fish at a high temperature with the skin side down for 4 minutes. Flip for another 4 minutes. Continue to flip every minute on each side until the desired cooking is reached.
- The cherry tomatoes can be grilled or used raw. If raw, cut them into halves.
- Make a bed of arugula and spinach. Shred the salmon with 2 forks and mix with the spinach, cherry tomatoes, and almonds.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze to serve and enjoy.
If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook! Tag us @ideal_fish.