Rainbow Trout with Cauliflower Puree, Romesco Sauce and Potatoes a la Diabla
• 2 Ideal Fish Rainbow Trout Filet
• 2 Potatoes
• 1 Cauliflower
• 2 Tbsp Butter
• 1 Red Peppers
• 1 Tomato
• 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese
• Paprika, To Taste
• Olive Oil, To Taste
• Rosemary, To Taste
• Smoked Sea Salt, To Taste
- Marinate the fish with salt and paprika and cook in a non-stick pan.
- Roast the pepper in the oven with olive oil and salt.
- Blend the peppers, tomatoes, and parmesan cheese and season with salt for the sauce.
- Peel and cut the potatoes and season with salt and paprika. Pan-sear on each side with olive oil and finish with paprika on the pan.
- Cook the cauliflower in hot water until tender and mash until desired texture. Add butter and salt to taste.
- Garnish with rosemary and sea salt.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook! Tag us @ideal_fish.