Roasted Salmon with Vegetables
• 2 Ideal Fish Salmon Fillet
• 1 Red Bell Pepper
• 1 Orange Bell Pepper
• 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
• 1 Broccoli
• 1 Cauliflower
• 3 Garlic Cloves
• Olive Oil, To Taste
• Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- Cover an oven tray with aluminum foil and olive oil.
- Season the vegetables and fish with salt and pepper.
- Lay all the ingredients on the oven tray and cover with the garlic cloves and herbs.
- Roast at 450 degrees for 15 minutes with the salmon skin facing up.
- Turn the vegetables and fish, cook for another 8 to 10 minutes.
- Once ready, serve and enjoy.
If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook! Tag us @ideal_fish.