Salmon Asian Bowl
• 1 Ideal Fish Salmon Filet
• 1 Cup Jasmine Rice
• ½ Avocado
• 1 Corn Nibblets
• 1 Tbsp Black Sesame Seeds
• 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
• Teriyaki Sauce
• 1 Lemon
• Salt to Taste
- Season the salmon with soy sauce, a sprinkle of salt, and lemon juice.
- Bring 2 cups of water with salt to a boil and add the rice.
- Use a spoon to reduce the boil to a simmer.
- Once the rice is fully cooked, add it to a bowl and mix with the soy sauce, corn, salt, and sesame seeds.
- Cook the salmon in a non-stick pan.
- Serve with the teriyaki sauce on the side of the rice and add sliced avocado.
If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook! Tag us @ideal_fish.