• 1 Ideal Fish Salmon Filet
• 1 Radish
• 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
• ½ Tbsp Sriracha Sauce
• Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- When cutting salmon for sashimi, the most important thing to remember is to cut across the grain to avoid long pieces of connective tissue.
- Slice the radish thinly and keep it in ice water to give extra crunchiness.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the sriracha.
- Serve with soy sauce on the side and enjoy.
If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook! Tag us @ideal_fish.