• 1 Ideal Fish Salmon Filet
• 2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
• 1 Avocado
• ½ Cup Sushi Rice
• 1 Nori Seaweed
• 1/4 Cup Rice Vinegar
• 1/8 Cup Sugar
• ½ Tbsp Vegetable Oil
• ½ Tsp Salt
• Soy Sauce
- Cut the salmon against the grain, keeping it long and ó inch wide.
- Soak the sushi rice for about 30 minutes before cooking it to get a better texture. Rinse softly until the water runs clear.
- Add the rice to boiling water, then reduce heat to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Combine vinegar, sugar, salt, and oil in a small pot and cook until the sugar dissolves.
- Drain the rice and add the vinegar mix.
- Spread the rice into three-quarters of the nori seaweed. Add the salmon, cream cheese, and previously sliced avocado in the middle of the rice and roll.
- Enjoy with soy sauce.
If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook! Tag us @ideal_fish.