• 1 Ideal Fish Salmon Fillet
• ½ Red Bell Pepper
• ½ Orange Bell Pepper
• ½ Yellow Bell Pepper
• 1 Broccoli
• 1 Cauliflower
• 2 Garlic Cloves
• 1 Bunch Of Parsley
• 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
• 1 Tbsp White Vinegar
• Salt & Black Pepper, To Taste
• Smoked Paprika, To Taste
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and cook in a non-stick pan.
- Cut the broccoli, cauliflower, and peppers into your desired size.
- Season the vegetables with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Cook everything in an oven at 450 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Move around and cook for another 8 minutes until “burnt.”
- Cover the garlic and parsley with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika. Then, chop it on a chopping block until it reaches a saucy texture.
- Add the dish to a plate and drizzle the chimichurri on top of the salmon.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook! Tag us @ideal_fish.