Shrimp Summer Salad
• 6 Large Shrimps (Peeled & Deveined)
• ¼ tsp Smoked Paprika
• 4 tbsp Olive Oil
• 4 oz Spring Mix
• 2 oz Heirloom Baby Carrots
• 1 tbsp Honey
• 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
• 1 Lemon
• ¼ tsp Chipotle
• 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
• Salt and Pepper
- Marinate the shrimp with salt, pepper, paprika, olive oil and reserve for a few hours.
- In a pan with olive oil, sauté the baby carrots and add salt. When nicely seared add 4 to 5 tbsp of water and honey and keep cooking until the water is gone.
- In a hot nonstick pan add ½ tbsp of grated parmesan cheese. After 1 minute, flip and cook for another minute on the other side. Remove and keep.
- Sautee the shrimp moving them every 30 seconds for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Blend the Mayo, lemon juice and Chipotle all together. If too spicy add more mayo.
- Mix the greens and carrots and dress with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Garnish the plate with your chipotle mayonnaise and serve the shrimp on top.
- Garnish with the cheddar crisps.
If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook! Tag us @ideal_fish.