Shrimp With Mango Salsa
• 6 Large Shrimps (Peeled & Deveined)
• 1 Carrot
• 1 Celery Stick
• 2 Garlic Cloves
• 1 White Onion
• 1 Mango
• 1 Plum Tomato
• 1 Lime
• A small bunch of cilantro
• Salt and Pepper
- Roughly chop the carrot, ¾ of the onion, the garlic cloves and the celery stick and combine them in a pot of water. Bring it to a boil for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper, and simmer for 15 minutes to get a nice veggie stock.
- Add shrimp and reduce heat, and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut the mango, remaining quarter of the onion and tomato in brunoises (small cubes). Add lime juice, salt, pepper and chopped cilantro. Mix to make a mango salsa.
- Serve the salsa with the shrimp on top. You can garnish some chopped cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook! Tag us @ideal_fish.