Smoked Branzino Dip
• 1pkg (5-6oz) Ideal Fish Smoked Branzino
• 4 oz cream cheese
• 4 tbsp sour cream
• 4 tbsp mayonnaise
• ½ tsp salt
• 2 ½ tsp prepared horseradish
• 1 ½ tsp smoked paprika
• 1 ½ tsp granulated onion
• 1 ½ tsp granulated garlic
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• ½ tsp cayenne pepper
• ½ tsp dill weed
- Remove the skin from the smoked branzino by sliding a sharp knife between the skin and the fish. Discard the skin.
- Break apart the branzino into rough pieces. Set aside.
- Blend cream cheese, sour cream, and mayo in a food processor until smooth.
- Add salt, spices, and lemon juice, and blend again until combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, taste, and adjust the seasonings.
- Add smoked branzino and pulse the 10-15 times, just until the branzino is broken up and evenly distributed, but there is still some texture in the dip.
- Transfer the dip to an airtight storage container and chill.
If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook! Tag us @ideal_fish.