Smoked Salmon Canapes
• 1 Ideal Fish Smoked Salmon
• 3 Tbsp Cream Cheese
• 1 Scallion
• Balsamic Reduction
• Whole grain Crackers
- Roughly hand-cut the salmon into small bites.
- Chop the parsley and slice the scallion into thin pieces. Whisk together with the cream cheese.
- Serve a Tbsp of the cream cheese mix on the crackers and top with the smoked salmon.
- Drizzle reduction on top of the salmon and enjoy.
If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook! Tag us @ideal_fish.