Whole Grilled Branzino with Vegetables
• 1 Ideal Fish Whole Branzino
• 4 Organic Carrot
• 1 Lemon
• 1 Red Onion
• Olive Oil Spray
• Salt, To Taste
- Cut the lemon and onion in halves.
- Make sure the branzino spine and bones have been removed and stuff with herbs, salt, and lemon wheels.
- Sprinkle salt over the skin of the fish.
- Spray the fish and vegetables with olive oil and put them on a hot grill for about 7 minutes without moving.
- Flip to cook on the other side. Repeat this step 2 more times on each side.
- Serve and enjoy.
Note: Grease the grill before adding the fish.
If you tried this recipe, let us know by sharing a photo or video of your finished product on Instagram or Facebook! Tag us @ideal_fish.